PDA

View Full Version : Stroller issues

jessbyrnes
02-13-2007, 09:08 PM
I'm due with my first in early June and have my heart set on a Zooper Boogie. But it is beginning to dawn on me that I'm going to need a second, lighter stroller to keep in the trunk for shopping excursions, etc. Any recommendations on something quality and moderately priced? Baby registering is taking over my life!

Thanks! Jess.

AddiesMom
02-14-2007, 09:52 AM
I was in the same boat, all that I wanted was a Boogie. I have a 2006 and it is very heavy and takes up a ton of room in the back of the car. I only use my boogie around the neighborhood and places we need an all-terrain. I use a Mac Techno all the time, actually wish I had gotten a Quest which is a little lighter. Stores are starting to mark down the 2006 Quests since the 07 colors are out.

lundve
02-15-2007, 12:16 AM
I used my Boogie for my son's first year and loved it. Then around his birthday I go t a Zooper Waltz. I'd be hard pressed to recommend anything other than a Zooper :)

jessbyrnes
02-15-2007, 02:34 PM
Yeah, I'm pretty sold on the Boogie. Besides all the other great features, I really like that the seat is reversible. Most of the other strollers I'm looking at don't have that feature. The few that do, I'm not crazy for - or you have to purchase a separate bassinet, etc.

You didn't have a problem with the size or weight and lugging it around? All the reviews have me convinced I won't want to use it in malls, etc. Thanks for your feedback!

Jess.

jessbyrnes
02-15-2007, 02:34 PM
Yeah, I'm pretty sold on the Boogie. Besides all the other great features, I really like that the seat is reversible. Most of the other strollers I'm looking at don't have that feature. The few that do, I'm not crazy for - or you have to purchase a separate bassinet, etc.

You didn't have a problem with the size or weight and lugging it around? All the reviews have me convinced I won't want to use it in malls, etc. Thanks for your feedback!

Jess.

lovedancing
02-17-2007, 10:04 PM
I have a boogie and I love it, but it's big and heavy. I think I've only put it in the car a few times. I really think you'd need something else for places (shopping, restaurants) where space is tight.

I also have a Combi I-thru, which has a reversible seat. We've been using it for a year now and have been happy with it. I love the cushy seat and the canopy. My only complaint is that the basket is on the small side. It's very accessable, though, and I can hang my diaper bag off the handles, so it's rarely an issue.

lovedancing
02-17-2007, 10:05 PM
oops, double post