PDA

View Full Version : Sit & Stand owners, I have a question....

newmomto1
02-14-2007, 08:42 PM
I purchased a Sit & Stand at Target (I believe it's a 2006 because I got it at the end of last year).
I got it mainly for mall trips.
Anyway, just put it together today & I have a few questions.

First of all, does the jump seat move in any way (like forward & back?)?
When I was reading the instructions it said something about moving the jump seat all the way forward. Well, mine doesn't move & I really don't see how it could move based on the way it's designed.

Also, how in the heck to you get stuff in & out of the basket? There is just a little space between the jump seat & the front seat. Any secrets or tips??

AND, what do you all do with your diaper bag? With DS I would always hang it from the handlebar. But, I guess I can't do this now b/c it wil be in DS's way. I am currently using a Mothership & would hate to have to carry it the whole time!

I have not ventured out with both kiddos on my own yet, but I am thinking about taking the plunge in a couple days, so I'd love some feedback!!
Thanks so much!!!!
:-)

swrenak
02-21-2007, 06:58 PM
I don't believe the seat or standing platform move - at least I've never figured it out.
As far as putting things in the basket - do it from the side. Unsnap the basket if you have to, but even pretty large items (your diaper bag? can't say-never really used one!) fit in from the side. But it is still a bit of a pain.
Overall the stroller is a great idea - my 4.5yo daughter still likes to ride sometimes, but it's big, bulky, hard to steer, and heavy. If you don't plan to use it outside much, I'd probably leave the canopy off. Doesn't do the back kid any good, and makes folding more difficult.
Good luck!