PDA

View Full Version : Can anyone recommend their double jogger?

martata
02-27-2007, 10:17 AM
I am not a serious runner by any means, but I want a double jogger for all terrain walks, trips to the beach, and running on the rare occasion that I do it.

Can anyone recommend their double jogger? I tried reading reviews online but every one has SUCH mixed reviews... TIA

julierobin
03-16-2007, 08:17 PM
I had a single BOB and LOVED it but for a change bought the Dreamer Design Ditto when I needed a double. I LOVE the DD! I do not transport it anywhere, so it stays "open" all the time. It is not small and it doesn't fold compactly, so if you are looking for something to haul in a vehicle I don't think this is the one for you. The harness contraption is annoying at times, but since I am not running with it, I usually just hook the lower lap thing. It is really strurdy and I expect it to last many years. We live in urban Minneapolis and I use this year round! It cruises through snow easily and though any terrain I encounter.
http://www.joggingstroller.com/Shop-by-Stroller-Brand/Dreamer-Design/index.cat

If anything, check out this site... It has a lot of jogging stroller info. www.joggingstroller.com

Good luck -- Stroller shopping is not easy!

Julie with two kids Ben 8/7/03 and Maggie 1/15/05

strollerqueen
03-16-2007, 09:55 PM
The best jogger for the beach has 20" alloy wheels, and sealed bearings to keep sand out of the wheels. Steel wheels will rust. My fave is by Kool Stride.