PDA

View Full Version : Combi Cosmo ST Stroller - Anyone Have This???

AtomicLush
03-05-2007, 06:07 PM
Hi Everyone. I want to get a light travel stroller with some features of my Peg Perego Pilko P3...like near full recline and footrest. I have the Jeep Wrangler All-Terrain (too basic) and I just ordered the Zooper Hula (too full-featured and bulky), BUT I think I actually want something in between...something as small as the Jeep, but more features like the Zooper. I saw the Combi Cosmo ST Stroller and it's under $50...which is what I would like to spend. What is the difference between the ST model and the EX/DX models which cost almost double??? I'm 5'4" so the non-adjustable handles are okay.

AddiesMom
03-07-2007, 06:30 AM
I have a Mac Techno for my everyday stroller and a 2006 Key Lime Cosmo DX for travel. At first I loved my Cosmo when DD was a newborn but after taking it on several trips I hate it. I am 5'9 so the height thing really bugs me. On the DX there is a bar that goes right through the basket making it worthless. The sunshade gives little coverage (I added a rayshade) and now it comes undone when folded so I have to put a bag around it when gate checking on a plane. Also, the wheels don't always go in the direction you want them to (hard to explain, but I never had this with my Mac) At 20 pounds DD lookes huge in the stroller and I can't imagine her fitting in there when she is bigger. Already it is a pain to get her in and out with the napper bar.

The only difference I see is the basket is smaller on the ST and it has smaller wheels. I know that some people love this stroller, but mine will be going on Craigs List as soon as I get a Volo.