PDA

View Full Version : P3 + SafeSeat or Cortina + KeyFit

cmjnc
03-06-2007, 04:45 PM
I have it narrowed down to these two options. Right now the P3 is on my registry, but I am not sure now given all of the good reviews of the KeyFit (I would just get the KeyFit to fit in the P3 but don't like any of the available colors, I know, ridiculous). It's reallly evenm more ridiculous given that I am not planning on using either of these as travel systems so they don't have to "go" together.

So, my options are to buy the P3 (Toffee) and Graco SafeSeat (Ionic) (which, yes, don't match) or the Cortina "travel system" in Sahara.

Thoughts? Thank you!

cmjnc
03-06-2007, 04:48 PM
Might I add that one thing drawing me to the Cortina is that I've registered for the Chicco play yard and high chair in Sahara. The obsessive side of me would like everything to match. :)

Nooknookmom
03-06-2007, 05:05 PM
IMO the P3 is a much better stroller & will last longer w/ lots of use. Have you looked at the Chicco C1, it's like the P3, but if your set on matching that would be another way to go. There are some great sales on the C1 right now too.

HTH

MNmomtobe
03-06-2007, 09:32 PM
Your stroller and infant seat will never "see" your pack and play or high chair, so don't worry too much about the matching. I would also recommend, like the pp, that you look at a Chicco C1. Since they are discontinued, you can find an 06 for a really good price. Very similar to a P3 but is a bit heavier. Specialtybaby.com has the Notting Hill pattern which is similar in colors to the Sahara. I think they also have the Explorer pattern which I believe is dark grey or black, off- white, and red.
I have a toffee P3 and a Snugride in the G collection which is a brown and tan pattern. I think they go well enough together that is doesn't look odd.