PDA

View Full Version : Anyone have a picture of Phil & Teds e3 folded? Will it fit in back of Honda Pilot?

kerry0621
03-06-2007, 05:19 PM
I have been coveting this stroller for so long ;-) I am thinking about taking the plunge, but I am a little concerned about the size folded. I have a Honda Pilot, and I use all 3 rows. I am wondering if it will fit in the back when all 3 rows are being used. Has anyone done this?
Thanks!

Tanya
03-07-2007, 12:16 AM
I have a Honda Odyssey, so I don't know how the back cargo area compares. If you want me to take a picture, I will try to do it this week.

I don't find my E3 to be any bigger than my single Combi really. I typically put the E3 on its side simply because it tends to end up that way anyway unless I have lots of other stuff in the back of the van to keep it from falling over. I always try to remove my stroller when I go grocery shopping so that I have plenty of room for my groceries. I hate stuffing groceries around a stroller. I keep the third row of seats up in my minivan. I like the seats to block the cargo area off somewhat and I didnt' want to get too used to having LOTS of cargo space and then have to give it up for seating later.

Tanya

miscelster
03-07-2007, 09:25 PM
I have put my E3 in my Pilot with all three rows up. (I usually have the third row down). You need to maneuver it a bit on its side and then have a person in the third row hold it as you shut the door (it doesn't balance by itself; it actually leans against the door once shut). I then put the doubles seat on the floor of the second row (where I have my kids' carseats so it's not in anyone's way). It all fits, but not without some finagling.

kerry0621
03-07-2007, 11:14 PM
Thanks so much for replying! It helps so much when somebody else has the same car/stroller combo ;-) I usually only have the singe seat up in the 3rd row, and the double seat is down. Do you think that would be an easier fit for everyday use?

miscelster
03-08-2007, 09:14 PM
If you have the doubles seat down, it will fit, no problem. No maneuvering needed. You'll just fold it up and slide it in.