PDA

View Full Version : Cupholder for the Inglesina Zippy

pearl12970
03-07-2007, 08:20 PM
I am so disappointed by the cup holder that comes with the Zippy. Its more like a " bottle- holder" .

Any suggestions on what parent cup holder I can use with the Inglesina Zippy ?

MNmomtobe
03-07-2007, 10:29 PM
I have a Valco cupholder that works well with my Maclaren Easy Traveller. I think it would work well on most strollers. It will hold a large fountain drink very easily. Many people also like the liquid holster.

Another option would be a Carryyou milan or demi-milan. It is made of a tough fabric, velcros onto the stroller handles. I have a demi-milan on my P3. There is a cupholder on either end with a small section in the middle for keys or other small items. Carryyou.com or letsgostrolling.com has them. I got my demi-milan and the valco cupholder through letsgostrolling. I think they also have the liquid holster. HTH.

pearl12970
03-07-2007, 10:58 PM
Thanks for the response.

Have you used the Liquid Holster ?

Is the Demi-Milan sturdy enough to hold a large coffee ?

MNmomtobe
03-08-2007, 02:33 PM
No I don't have the liquid holster but have heard good things about it. The Demi-milan cup holder has stretchy sides but it is fabric, so I don't know if I would feel comfortable with any hot beverage in it to be honest. I think the Valco cup holder, (advertised as the "universal cup holder" on letsgostrolling website, would be much better for something like that. More secure. There are these things that on the bottom of the cupholder that kind of grip onto the cup, if that makes any kind of sense. This is what makes it more adjustable to fit many different sized cups and makes it feel more secure. Any cups I put in the demi-milan I have a lid on since it can bounce around a bit.