PDA

View Full Version : where to put my money--update double kool stride or double chariot?

jillmom
03-07-2007, 09:04 PM
Hi all,
I posted a few days ago asking about using an infant sling in a double chariot, but didn't get any replies. Now here's my dilemma...
We bought a Cougar 2 Chariot a few years ago anticipating having a second child. Now we have twins! I'm trying to decide how I want to get around our neighborhood this summer. DD1 (who is almost 3)doesn't want to ride in the stroller anymore, so I'm mostly concerned about how to get the babies around while DD1 is in preschool or while she walks.
A generous friend gave me her Graco Duoglider which I use when we go out in the minivan.
For walks, I want to either buy infant slings for the Chariot (we bought the stroller kit last fall, but can still return in it) or if I want to refurbish a Kool Stride Stop Lil'Deuce jogging stroller that a neighbor gave (!!) us. It needs new wheels, brake cable and good cleaning. We don't have the rain cover for it either so I'd have to buy one of those.
I had originally thought I'd go with the Chariot, since I don't jog (but maybe should start!) and I thought swivel wheels would be easier, but I'm worried about comfort for hte babies who are currently 4 months old, and also sun coverage.
Hope this makes sense. I'm still sleep-deprived. :)
Please help!
Thanks.
Jill