PDA

View Full Version : Maclaren easy traveler

Nooknookmom
03-09-2007, 10:48 AM
Those of you who have this, is it tippy? Would I have to worry about the stability?

I just need one b/c I can't lift the infant seat around due to nasty lumber issues. So I wouldn't be using it as a "stroller" just quick errands, etc.

TIA

MNmomtobe
03-09-2007, 01:05 PM
Hi. I have this and it is tippy if you have a diaper bag on the handles and no baby/infant seat attached to it. With baby and infant seat, no problem.
I love mine. It folds up so tiny and steers wonderfully. Very lightweight. Albeebaby has them for a good price right now.

Nooknookmom
03-09-2007, 03:57 PM
Albee is where I saw them on sale too!

Can you place the diaper bag in the basket or is there not any room? Also, w/ the smaller wheels how does it go over bumps?

I think I may get this and stash it in my floorboard for quick trips. I don't have room in my Tacoma to put the stroller I am eyeing. Need to get new car!

Thank you!

MNmomtobe
03-09-2007, 09:15 PM
The basket is ginormous! If I crouch down in the fetal position, I may be able to fit in there. ;) Seriously, I can put so much junk in there it's amazing. I can usually maneuver the stuff out of the basket without removing the infant seat but for a diaper bag, you may have to. It is definitely big enough for a huge diaper bag and more.

It does okay over bumps but not great since the wheels are so tiny.
Not enough for it to be an issue unless you are going over especially rough terrain.