PDA

View Full Version : Chicco Cortina - warning sticker?

Andrea
03-11-2007, 08:53 AM
I've been reading this website for a little while and I know you all have good information. I just bought the Chicco Cortina Travel System in green at BRU yesterday. I opened it up last night and noticed that there is a big warning label on the front side of the carrier. Right in front in big colors. It seems to be in the fabric. It doesn't look very nice but I don't remember seeing it on the displays in the store. Before I go back to the store and check things out I thought I would post here. Is this standard? Does it come off? It doesn't appear to be a sticker. Any help?

nfowife
03-11-2007, 09:02 AM
All infant carseats have this "sticker" (but it doesn't come off) on them. It is a warning not to put in the front seat or near an airbag. You can't remove it, sorry! But like I said, all infant seats have it so it's not like you are the only one :).

Andrea
03-11-2007, 09:08 AM
That's exactly what I wanted to know! I didn't notice it on the display but I know I was trying to look at so much (this stroller stuff is overwhelming!) that I wasn't sure what was up. Thanks for reassuring me! Love this site!

Joolsplus2
03-11-2007, 01:30 PM
don't worry, you'll notice everyone else has to have that fugly sticker on their seats, too, so you're in good company :) (never take any sticker off a car seat, they are there for legal reasons and make the seat a lot safer if you end up giving it away or selling it later).

Congratulations on your baby to be!

:)
Julie CPS Tech and mom to 3 in seats
http://www.cpsafety.com/articles/RFAlbum/SarahMA.aspx