PDA

View Full Version : lightest weight reversible seat/handle stroller?

tg_canada
03-12-2007, 10:27 AM
Which reversible seat and/or handle stroller is the lightest? Would it be one of the Bugaboos? If so, does the Bugaboo really hold only up to a 30lb child? (I read this on a couple of web sites).

I am looking for a lightweight reversible seat/handle stroller that would be good for gravel, grass, slush, snowy parking lots (to get from car to shopping), and a bit of sand (only a few times per year).

Lydiasmama
03-12-2007, 11:29 AM
I have a Bumbleride Flyer as my everyday stroller. It's about 25 pounds, has a reversible handle and carries up to 45 pounds. We love this stroller and are wishing that they made a double now that we're considering having a second child.

Good luck.
Jenn

nfowife
03-12-2007, 12:35 PM
Well, for the conditions you are wanting you will really want air tires. The Combi I-thru is probably the lightest reversible but it wouldn't be great off of a paved walk. The bugaboo, britax vigour, or i'coo infinity or rock star baby are all similar in design. The valco rebel is reversible but nowhere near lightweight. The zooper boogie and zydecos are also reversible all-terrains, but again not terribly lightweight.

tg_canada
03-12-2007, 01:19 PM
Yes, a Boogie and Zydeco are definitely out of the question. I have a Valco Tri-Mode right now and it is too heavy for me.

Anyone know anything about the Mutsy 4Rider Light?