PDA

View Full Version : stroller with $200 budget Aria, I-thru, or other recs

snoopup
03-15-2007, 03:45 PM
we have a Graco travel system that's as big as a cruise ship that we want to replace. We would use it mainly for malls and walks around the neighborhood (paved). I'm only 5'3", so something on the lighter side would be great, as I have a SUV and need to lift it up often. Would like a bar/tray for the kiddo, full or almost full recline, nice canopy, a decent basket.

I'm thinking of the 2006 Combi I-thru or the 2007 Aria OH. I-thru is discontinued, so there are decent deals out there. I noticed the reviews have been just OK. There's not much reviews on the Aria since it is fairly new. Can you give me your opinions on which, or if there's other strollers you rec instead. Thanks!!!

sophiesmom
03-15-2007, 08:52 PM
I've read bad reviews on the 06 ones, but better ones on the 07.

I was actually looking at the 07 Aria at BRU the other day and wanted to post here about it. I was convinced I was going to buy an Inglensina or Zooper for the baby, but then saw the Aria. I think I am worried that i will regret not having a snack tray for her. I really liked the Aria... only thing is that I tried to fold it and couldn't figure it out so I don't know how easily it folds.

Does anyone have more opinions? I don't want to spend that much on a stroller that might not be that great.

snoopup
03-15-2007, 09:01 PM
07 Aria folds down just like the snap-n-go we have. there's a little button you move to the side with your thumb, and then it just collapses when you push down on it a little. It was pretty easy. waiting for reviews for actual owners though... what we think at the store may not be true in actual life.

also, can someone tell me how the I-thru folds down? I have never seen a pic of it folded. thanks.