PDA

View Full Version : any good stroller stores in Minnesota?

melrose7
03-17-2007, 03:42 PM
I am taking a trip to the twin cities soon to look at cribs and strollers and was wondering if there are any stores that have a good selection. I am looking at a convertible crib and a double stroller. I am thinking of the zooper tango, aria twin, or baby trend sit n stand plus.
thanks

MNmomtobe
03-17-2007, 10:10 PM
Here are several stores:

Of course there is the usual BRU and Baby Depot.

I am sure there are others I am not aware of but here is a list of stores that I know of:

BabiesRUs- several locations. I know of the locations in Richfield and Maple Grove. They may have the other locations listed on their website. At the Richfield location, they have Peg Perego and probably the Baby Trend sit n stand. No Zoopers here. Many Maclarens in case you decide to consider those. Of course tons of cribs.

BabyDepot- Not a great selection of strollers to be honest. May have the Baby Trend. There is one in St. Louis Park. I think maybe another one in Apple Valley. Good selection of cribs.

USA Baby- in Richfield. Great selection of strollers. Tons of Peg Perego, Maclaren, Zooper, Combi, Graco, Inglesina, Bumbleride, and a lot of all-terrains. I am sure I saw a sit and stand type thing. I know they have a Joovy. Tons of cribs here too.

Baby Grand- on Grand Avenue in St. Paul. I love this store. You will find a lot of high-end stuff here. Store is in an old 2 story purple house. Lots of cribs and other nursery furniture upstairs; tons of strollers, diaper bags, feeding stuff like high chairs, slings, clothes and such on the main level. I don't believe they have any Pegs there though. They do have a ton of all-terrain strollers like the Bob and Phil and Ted's e3; some Inglesinas, Stokke, Bumblerides, Mutsy, Rock Star Baby, and they used to have some Zoopers- don't know if they still do. Last time I was there was about the beginning of Feb. when they were getting rid of 2006 models so they may have some nice new 2007 models in now. Since they carry RSB, they may possibly have the Esprit Sun Speed double? May be worth a call.

Cribz - at the Galleria Mall in Edina. High end stuff; very snooty salespeople. They have several cribs, Bugaboos, and Zoopers here.

Wiggles and Giggles- in Blaine. Cute store. Have some strollers. Pegs, Inglesina, Zooper. They don't carry a lot of strollers however but these are the brands I know they have. Sorry but I don't know about doubles.

Pacifier - in Minneapolis. Cute store but small. They have Bugaboo strollers, Bumbleride, and Phil and Teds e3. I can't recall if they
any doubles here either. Sorry. Not a ton of stroller selection here but nice stuff that you might be interested in looking at anyway.

BebeBabble- in Edina. Cute but small store. Last time I was there, I remember seeing a Mutsy, Bumblerides, old-fashioned looking Inglesina pram. They had Zoopers here last year but haven't seen any this year yet.

Uber Baby - in Minneapolis. Cute little store with just a few strollers. I think all they had were uppababy strollers. I can't remember about cribs. I doubt they had the room. Decent selection of diaper bags.

Anyway, good luck and hope this helps! :)

melrose7
03-18-2007, 08:50 AM
thank you so much for the list. i will make usre to stop by all that i have time for. as long as i am there i might as well look around before i buy something online. i'll probably end up with other cute stuff i wouldn't find at home though. can't wait!!