PDA

View Full Version : Is there a stroller out there like the Peg Aria?

mommyapb
05-16-2007, 03:04 PM
Looking for something lightweight with a snack tray & cushy seating.
I would be taking this with me on a trip overseas & need to be able to carry it up & down stairs while holding DD. The aria got mixed reviews so I was hoping there is something else.

Thanks!

Joolsplus2
05-16-2007, 06:14 PM
The 2007 Aria is so much better it really should have been given a different name...light, one hand fold, stands alone when folded, snack tray, ratchting canopy...it's really a nice little gem of a stroller, IMO (it even stood up to a couple days in bumpity roaded colonial williamsburg and is doing fine...the snack tray is loose on one side since my 50 pound 7 yo insisted on having it folded sidways while I pushed her half a mile so I don't recommend letting it hang sideways :P )
Julie CPS Tech and mom to 3 in seats
http://www.cpsafety.com/articles/RFAlbum/SarahMA.aspx

mommyapb
05-17-2007, 11:17 AM
Julie:

Thanks for the review. Does the canopy come down to the snack tray like the P3?

Thanks!

Amelia

leblis
05-17-2007, 01:32 PM
I agree the 2007 Aria is such a different story from previous years. The canopy is like the P3 in that it comes down all the way to the snack tray. It is so easy to open and close, and is super light weight. My ds is now 21 lbs and I have no problem pushing him in it, even one handed. I have had my Aria for 5mo now and it is holding up really well to almost daily use. I mainly use it for a trunk stroller so that I have it for running errands. I even take it on walks around the neighborhood when I don't feel like getting the Bumbleride out. I've actually walked to the grocery store with it and can fit two 12 packs of soda in the basket!

Lisa