PDA

View Full Version : ATTN: BOB Revolution Users - i have a basic question....

Rhys_mom
05-23-2007, 04:16 PM
I am in the market for a jogging stroller. I'm not a hard-core runner (yet!), and will mostly be power walking and jogging with it for awhile (probably 3-4 times a week, maybe 3 miles each time). I already have 2 other strollers (an Inglesina Trip and a Peg P3), so I don't really need to take this one to the mall. It will be used mainly for recreation.

Is the Revolution a good stroller for jogging, given that it has a swivel wheel? I know that you can lock the wheel and that it has some kind of tracking mechanism, but I wanted to check with other Revolution owners to see if they've had success using it for jogging.

Thanks!

-Serena

bubbaray
05-23-2007, 05:51 PM
I wouldn't jog with my BOB Revolution (or my MBUS for that matter). Neither have a hand brake, which is crucial for a jogging stroller. And, you REALLY want a fixed wheel for jogging. I use a Chariot Cavalier for jogging, though I haven't used it in a LOOOOOONG time, LOL! Fixed wheel joggers also work better on rougher trails, over tree roots, etc.

I would use a swivel front wheel for a StrollerRobics or similar stroller aerobics class. I don't really consider that jogging, KWIM?

Good luck.

Melissa

DD#1: 04/2004

DD#2: 01/2007