PDA

View Full Version : Anyone been to Buy Buy Baby in Paramus NJ Stroller Selection?

sbirmantaz
05-29-2007, 05:10 PM
We are heading down to PA from MA on Thursday and I saw that the Buy Buy Baby store carries Baby Jogger Double City Series. I was wondering if anyone lives near there and could tell me how far off of the parkway it is and also if they have all the strollers set up to test drive? No one in my area sells them and I want to test it since my dd's are older to make sure they fit well. I am trying to convince DH to stop there as long as it is worthwhile.... Thanks!
Sharon
dd #1 09/24/02
dd #2 11/19/03

sivan
05-29-2007, 07:03 PM
Hi there!

BBB is only a minute or two off the Garden State Parkway.

They have a lot of strollers set up. I can't guarantee they have that one specifically, but they have a lot, so they should have it theoretically. Their customer service is great (I just got cribs from them), just call and ask if they have one to test drive!

AddiesMom
05-31-2007, 06:41 AM
I live in Central Mass and when I went home to So NJ for Easter, I did a detour on the way back. I took the turnpike up, little less than 10 minutes to BBB and then hopped on the Parkway (entrance literally behind the store). Great stroller selection, got a travel bag there that BRU doesn't sell. Actually they have a lot that BRU doesn't sell and worth the trip! Went to spend $25 and ended up spending $100! Plus they take BRU coupons if you have one.