PDA

View Full Version : just got new Urbe...and it is broken :(

bunyvet
05-29-2007, 10:49 PM
So bummed out! I just got my new Urbe from letsgostrolling and it appears to be damaged. I have wrote them so we can get a new one. When I unfold it only 3 wheels touch the ground. The right front is up in the air no matter what I do with it. I can't actually see a bend in the frame but there must be one somewhere.
Also, for anyone who has the Urbe-- did it come with a warranty card or information booklet or anything? Mine did not come with any paperwork at all except my receipt...
Wah! :( We have been so lloking forward to receiving it. On a good note, I think that we will really like the stroller otherwise.. The metal handles don't bother me and the rest of it is really nice. The hood velcroes on teh back of the seat which is nice when it reclines but when it is raised all the way does make it stick out a bit. I think this might be better once it "wears in". ALso, the leg rest sticks up a bit when in the relaxed position but I think it is due to new fabric stiffness. Does anyone else have these issues with their URbe?...
Thaks,
Andrea
Update: talked to Jo at Letsgostrolling...they already have a new one in the mail to me. She said they had 1 stroller previously that had a manufacturing defect of this type but all the rest were good. Also, hse tells me that the book is in the back pocket of the stroller for anyone else who gets one!