PDA

View Full Version : Baby planet double

tinas
06-05-2007, 01:21 PM
Does anyone know anything about the baby planet double utility stroller? It has a higher weight limit than the jogging strollers(130 vs 100). Would love to know how it pushes and if it would be good for tall kids. It has a large basket too.

peanutmiracle
06-10-2007, 07:33 AM
I am looking at this as well. I can't seem to find how much it weighs.

sadiespetunia
06-11-2007, 10:55 PM
I'm looking into this as well. Tried calling the company but haven't been able to speak to anyone. I called some of the places listed as retailers but they don't have it in stock so they didn't know the weight or if it is compatible with an infant car seat.

I'll have a newborn and a 15 month old and was excited by this stroller. Hopefully information will appear soon!!

sadiespetunia
06-11-2007, 10:55 PM
I'm looking into this as well. Tried calling the company but haven't been able to speak to anyone. I called some of the places listed as retailers but they don't have it in stock so they didn't know the weight or if it is compatible with an infant car seat.

I'll have a newborn and a 15 month old and was excited by this stroller. Hopefully information will appear soon!!

peanutmiracle
06-12-2007, 07:32 AM
I got through yesterday and they said it is 27. 5 pounds. Seems on the heavier side. Also don't think you can put a good size diaper bag on the handle bar. They said a small bag or purse.

HTH

peanutmiracle
06-12-2007, 07:32 AM
I got through yesterday and they said it is 27. 5 pounds. Seems on the heavier side. Also don't think you can put a good size diaper bag on the handle bar. They said a small bag or purse.

HTH