PDA

View Full Version : Joovy vs. Sit and Stand vs. E3 double -- a zillion ?'s! ;-)

Sulla
06-08-2007, 06:12 AM
Help! This is so confusing!

My son will be almost exactly three when baby arrives in August. He is very very tiny, though (only 24 pounds and barely on the height chart) so I think a sit and stand is a good option for us.

A friend has the Joovy ultralight caboose, so I think I can check hers out, but where can I look at the Deluxe Sit and Stand Plus? (The one that can be either a true double or a SNS?) Target's website says it's an internet only item, and I don't see any Baby Trend Sit and Stands at all on the BRU site. (While I'm at it, can anyone compare the plus to the regular one? Much heavier?)

And just in case, what actual stores carry the Joovy ultralight? I know BRU is supposed to have the regular Caboose but who has the ultralight too?

And can someone explain the difference between the Sit and Stand you can get at One Step Ahead vs. the others or is it the same product?

Finally, am I correct that you can NOT put a toddler in the Phil and Teds E3 double if you're also using an infant carrier? To me that makes it not an option, or am I missing something? And which stores have the Phil and Teds to try out?

Sorry for all the questions. Thanks!
Jennifer