PDA

View Full Version : Which do you like better?

sbirmantaz
06-13-2007, 10:41 AM
I am going to buy either the Cherry Red BJCSD or the Arctic Blue. Since I plan to resell it in 1 or max 2 years, which color would you say is easier to resell/more popular for boys and girls?

sbirmantaz
06-13-2007, 10:41 AM
I am going to buy either the Cherry Red BJCSD or the Arctic Blue. Since I plan to resell it in 1 or max 2 years, which color would you say is easier to resell/more popular for boys and girls?

SnuggleBuggles
06-13-2007, 11:09 AM
Without seeing them (do you have a link?) I picked the blue b/c I just don't really like red. But, red strollers seem to be very popular so I bet I am in the minority and red will win this poll. I think either would be fine though for resale.

Beth

SnuggleBuggles
06-13-2007, 11:09 AM
Without seeing them (do you have a link?) I picked the blue b/c I just don't really like red. But, red strollers seem to be very popular so I bet I am in the minority and red will win this poll. I think either would be fine though for resale.

Beth

MNmomtobe
06-13-2007, 11:28 AM
I voted the blue because I dislike the color red. However, I think either one would be fine for resale.

MNmomtobe
06-13-2007, 11:28 AM
I voted the blue because I dislike the color red. However, I think either one would be fine for resale.

nfowife
06-13-2007, 11:34 AM
I prefer red, and I think it would show less dirt for resale purposes.

nfowife
06-13-2007, 11:34 AM
I prefer red, and I think it would show less dirt for resale purposes.

cindylouhoo
06-13-2007, 12:38 PM
I voted red because the Arctic Blue seems so light and would seem to show dirt more easily. I'm leaning toward the red or black myself.

cindylouhoo
06-13-2007, 12:38 PM
I voted red because the Arctic Blue seems so light and would seem to show dirt more easily. I'm leaning toward the red or black myself.

mom2lm
06-16-2007, 12:04 AM
I voted light blue because I saw it in real life and it was absolutely beautiful. It would work for either girls or boys. I have the lilac for my girls and love it.

My other reasoning is that if people are walking down an aisle and my big double stroller is blocking their path, the bright red color would just make them more mad, ha ha. A nice peaceful color will make them say, "what cute babies, I'll go down a different aisle." OK maybe not . . .

I think either will have great resale value and you should get the color that makes you happiest every time you take it out.

-Amy
mom to Lucy and Maggie

redheadmom
06-19-2007, 05:12 PM
I loved the arctic blue, but alas, my DD picked red when I ordered our BJCSD --- We also have red for our single. The blue was just so pretty...sigh. Don't worry about resale, go with the one you love!