PDA

View Full Version : Horizonal recline?

kittenkabootal
06-18-2007, 05:32 PM
Hi, we are considering the Bumbleride Flyer as we like the reversible handles and full horizontal recline. My son likes to stretch out flat and doesn't like being in his infant seat too long. But he is already 4 1/2 months old and I'm wondering how long the horizontal recline will really be useful. Once he learns to sit up on his own, will he no longer want to lay flat as often? Maybe it's too late to take advantage of that feature?

If the full recline isn't going to be that useful, then we really like the Valco Buggster as an alternative.

So, any comments on the long-term use of the full horizontal recline in strollers would be much appreciated!

Thanks!

leblis
06-18-2007, 05:57 PM
We have the flyer and love it! Our son is 10mo and we still use the full recline on it as well as the reversible handle feature. I would say that it really depends on how you are going to be using the stroller. We use it for long walks and outings where our son is likely going to take a nap. I would say that after 6mo you don't have to have a full recline (partial would be fine) but we really do use and enjoy it. Another thing that is really nice about the flyer is the canopy, it is huge! I really don't think you could go wrong with the flyer. JMHO