PDA

View Full Version : Chicco Keyfit and lightweight strollers

sueprinter
06-20-2007, 02:17 PM
I am going to be taking a few trips this summer with my DS, about 4 months old, and am looking for a great travel stroller. I will be travelling with my two older kids, so I need a lightweight, one hand fold, one hand steer stroller that reclines and takes a CHIICO KEYFIT since I will likely take the carseat with me on the plane. Does the Aria OH take the Chicco keyfit? Do you know of any other good options? Thanks so much.

lincolnparkafterdark
06-20-2007, 07:45 PM
It is umbrella but a really big umbrella- I think 16-ish pounds. I ordered one and tried it out with the Keyfit and it fit great and looked great. Unfortunately my DH made me return it but I loved the stroller/carseat combo.

HannaAddict
06-21-2007, 12:47 AM
The Keyfit works great with the Inglesina Zippy. We use the Zippy for travel and think it works great. It folds so easily at the metal detector that the TSA agents all wanted to know what it was on our last trip. We roll right up to the door of the plane, gate check the Zippy and use the Keyfit on the plane, with the base stored in the overhead bin.

Kimberly