PDA

View Full Version : Opinions On Contours Option Tandem Stroller by Kolcraft

smzapalac
06-22-2007, 04:13 PM
Anyone have the Contours Option Tandem Stroller by Kolcraft? This stroller hasn't been reviewed yet.

I have a baby due in Nov. and DD #1 turns 3 in Jan. Looking for a double stroller that will handle a baby and a very active toddler.

nfowife
06-22-2007, 07:08 PM
I think it will be too small. The seats are way small on this stroller. And it is very loooong front to back. You can see pics in the photos section of strollerswap that someone posted:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/strollerswap

HTH!

smzapalac
06-22-2007, 08:55 PM
Thanks for sharing your opinion. I thought it was too good to be true.

soontobe3
06-23-2007, 10:21 PM
I just saw this in person today at the Science Museums annual Ice Cream Festival.

There seat closest to the handlebar held a baby in a car seat and a toddler was riding in the front seat. I was really surprised by how big and long the stroller is. The woman pushing the stroller was having a lot of trouble steering it, she had to keep picking it up to move it. It looked heavy too! I had read that the cup holder was pretty high up, and indeed it did look pretty high. But, it didn't look too much different from the good ole' Graco Duo Glider.

How about a sit and stand?

We have a Phil and Ted E3. It is wonderful for our active toddler because she can climb in and out of the second seat whenever she feels like it.

If you are looking for a tandem stroller you might try Combi, they have a new one that looks really nice.

Best of Luck
Heather

smzapalac
06-26-2007, 01:57 PM
Thanks for your feedback on the Kolcraft. We have ruled this one out. My friend has the E3 and loves it, however, my DD seems to like riding in one that is a side-by-side vs. tandem. I dig how cool looking the E3 is and like how the kiddos can climb in and out themselves. Thanks for the feedback.