PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a 24-28

lsafron
09-28-2001, 01:42 PM
We only have 30" at the top of our stairs to mount a gate. This obviously has limited us in our selection of gates. I'm realizing that although some gates say they are 29" high, the hardware to mount the gate requires 30" plus of space. Any recommendations on a gate that might fit?

I was interested in the Kiddy Guard but without all of the necesary info on height, including mounting, I didn't want to order it online, wait for it to arrive and find out it didn't fit.

Any help is much appreciated.

Leanne

alandenisefields
10-03-2001, 03:22 PM
Leanne,

Thanks for using our message boards.

Unfortunately, we haven't been able to locate a gate that meets the specs you need. We're still looking.

Best wishes,

alan and denise fields
authors, BABY BARGAINS

lsafron
10-19-2001, 09:43 AM
Thanks for looking.

webma
11-17-2001, 04:54 PM
If you're interested in the Kiddyguard, your best bet is to contact the maker at http://www.infantino.com/. There's contact info there and the gate's manual that you can download as a pdf file. The babyant.com site says that the gate is 27 inches tall so even with installation you may have enough wiggle room.

Try also babyhomesafety.com since they are willing to answer questions about the products and installation. I also noticed that one gate on their site says it's 29 1/2 inches tall installed.