PDA

View Full Version : Baby Proofing Web sites - Who is good?

Jackie
05-13-2002, 10:39 PM
Help! I need a couple of good/reliable and safe babyproofing web sites to order from. I cannot find the "door top lock" and some other products at the regular baby products web sites. Thanks a bunch!

luvbeinmama
05-14-2002, 12:23 AM
Okay, I'm kind of going out on a limb here, but we have a brand new store in town (new this last year) called "Total Child Safety" from whom I purchased door-top locks (there is a post that screws into the top of the door frame and a slider that sits on top of the door)(they work great, by the way). They have a web site (www.totalchildsafety.net) that isn't really up for online ordering yet, BUT they have an 800 number posted and claim they ship anywhere! I have found them to be very caring, and helpful in the store. AND they have the greatest in-store setup I've seen. They actually took about 1/2 the store and set up a "demo" area so you can see how each product actually works!! They are really just starting, but I think they are going to grow fast.

Hope this helps!

Jackie
05-17-2002, 10:31 PM
Thanks, I'll check them out.

jenatkidsstuff
06-03-2002, 10:49 AM
Try www.perfectlysafe.com

KCR4
07-15-2002, 12:53 PM
DrBabyProofer.com - which is also a bricks-and-mortar store if you live in the Dallas TX area.