PDA

View Full Version : teething rails

LMO
06-13-2002, 09:51 AM
My little teether has just started chewing up the siderails on his crib. Can anyone tell me where I can find those plastic teething rails? Does BabiesRUs carry them?

thanks

Julie
06-13-2002, 01:01 PM
I recently saw them in the One Stead Ahead catalog. They may have a website as well but not sure. Good luck! :-)

suzska
06-16-2002, 12:03 AM
I got them from BabyCatalog, but we never installed them. The tops of our crib rails are rounded, and the teething rail covers are flat. There's also an adhesive strip inside the cover, and I just couldn't bring myself to install it on the crib (especially when it wouldn't fit quite right). I dragged my feet returning them (because I would have had to call for a return authorization number), so I never did. They are sitting upstairs collecting dust. :-( The crib actually doesn't look that bad, and you don't really notice the teething marks unless you run your finger along the rail.

rkschreiber
07-02-2002, 12:02 AM
Babies r us carries them and so does Toys R us.

kjc_bb
10-04-2002, 01:35 PM
I bought a set at Baby Depot for much less than what is offered in the catalogs. (They also sell them at Toys R Us and Babies R Us for about the same price.) The crib rail teether worked well for a while... until our baby figured out how to pull them off at 11 months of age (we didn't want to put adhesive ont the crib railings). I still put them back on, knowing that they will end up on the floor by the end of the day.

kjc
kjc

Melanie
10-05-2002, 12:54 AM
The ones you buy after market seem to all be in pieces...you can probably contact your crib manufacturer for one that will actually fit your crib. We had to replace ours and that is what we did.

Mommy to Jonah