PDA

View Full Version : Stove Knob Covers

MinnieMouse
08-13-2002, 09:00 AM
We are quickly approaching the need for these so dh and I went out and bought the Safety 1st ones since they seem to be the only ones out there....and they DON'T FIT!!! ACK!

Our knobs are on the FRONT of the stove not even on the top front..but on the front side...so we can't even use one of those plexiglass barriers. I either need the actual knob covers or we'll just have to pull the knobs off and only put them on to cook....which is an accident just waiting to happen.

Christine

Who put her plastic teapot on the stove filled with water and lit the flame to make coffee for mommy and daddy when she was two. Imagine their surprise when I served them hot flaming plastic teapot in bed that morning!! (thank goodness noone got hurt!)

luvbeinmama
08-13-2002, 05:38 PM
I have the same problem... gas stove, which means knobs on the front. I just take the knobs off and keep them on the back of the stove. I put them on to cook only, AND I only use the back burners! It has worked out just fine for me. You just have to remember to take the knobs back off when you're done cooking!