PDA

View Full Version : Lock for Lazy Susan

August Mom
01-22-2003, 10:36 AM
Is there a lock that will work for a corner cabinet housing a lazy susan? If so, what is it called and where can I buy it? If not, does anyone have any suggestions on how to baby proof this cabinet?

egoldber
01-22-2003, 03:04 PM
The TotLoks that I have on all my kitchen cabinets work on my lazy susan as well. Most BRU stores sell these.

HTH,

newmom2002
01-25-2003, 09:25 AM
I saw a lazy susan cabinet lock in the Safety First kitchen package. I have not used it so I do not know how effective it is.

Kelly

Sheila
01-26-2003, 12:15 AM
I think the Safety First one is the one we bought. We could never get it to work on our Lazy Susan (it just didn't fit, for some reason) and we eventually gave up on trying to lock it. It was a pain at first, having to keep my daughter out of there (didn't want her to pinch her fingers while opening it or to get into any of the stuff in there) but after letting her go in there supervised a few times, the novelty wore off. So, we ended up being ok w/ no lock. It just took a little while.

Sheila

________
Amateur Swingers (http://www.****tube.com/categories/73/swingers/videos/1)

petersmom
03-22-2003, 12:18 AM
Homesafety.com sells a lock for lazy susan. Maybe this helps

Peters Mom

August Mom
03-23-2003, 11:13 PM
Could you provide the link to this site, please? I tried homesafety.com but found no site. Thanks.

Karenn
03-23-2003, 11:31 PM
Did you try the one that Kidco makes?

August Mom
03-24-2003, 09:47 PM
Thanks for the suggestion about KidCo. I just went to the site again and see there's now an adjustable locking strap. Maybe that will work. Now if I could see one in person...