PDA

View Full Version : Cheapest place to buy totlocks?

peanut4us
02-23-2004, 10:39 AM
In town, we've only seen them sold at BRU, so we KNOW that is a total rip off (I hate BRU, but it's another story). Anyway, anyone know of a good website that has reasonable prices on totlocks?

amyinNC
02-24-2004, 11:24 AM
Hi Joey,

I bought them at babycenter when they were on sale 10% off (that's the best discount I've seen). I found another 10% coupon (on naughtycodes.com) - so in the end, I got 10%, then another 10%. Then I bought their membership to get free shipping. Of course, to "get my money's worth", I bought lots of other stuff too. I'm terrible when I find "deals".

I found a bunch of extra tot lock keys at Home Depot for only $3 on clearance. Their tot lock kits were about the same price though....

I'm having trouble with a couple I installed though. Be careful not to get them too close to your existing hardware. On 2, I can't get the magnet centered right to open them. Good thing my son hasn't really started crawling yet - I've got time to get them fixed.

HTHs,
Amy

petersmom
02-24-2004, 03:21 PM
try ebay, just be sure to check out the shipping cost.
Stephanie

mom2kids
03-06-2004, 01:03 AM
you could try to call Babyland in Pittsburgh Pa. they carry them they really do have good prices 1-888-316-8952 their site is www.babyland.com

etwahl
03-06-2004, 08:34 AM
joey, i just got mine from drugstore.com. they had a free shipping special, plus you get either $5 or $10 off your total purchase depending on the amount you spend (if you spend enough). the totloks were the cheapest there, so were the safety 1st outlet plugs (the kind where you take off the existing faceplace and install the new face plate). those were only $1.69 a piece. everywhere else they are $1.99 at least plus tax (if you buy at a local store). i bought enough to get free shipping and $10 off my total order. it was a great deal!

Tammy,
Mom to Lauren Genevieve
03/12/2003
www.evantammy.com

stillplayswithbarbies
03-15-2004, 02:07 PM
http://www.safebeginnings.com using group code HPW gets you 20% off. They would be $23.96 for the set of 5 locks with 2 keys. That's the cheapest I found when I was looking.

...Karen
Jacob Nathaniel Feb 91
Logan Elizabeth Mar 03

aguinn
03-20-2004, 08:54 PM
if you are a Blue Cross/Blue Shield member, they offer 10% off at one step ahead, which i believe has safety equipment. contact your benefits admin or BCBS directly for more info.

;)amy
proud momma to aidan