PDA

View Full Version : Safety 1st Adapter and Plug Cover locally?

megulis
07-27-2004, 03:55 AM
Have you seen one locally like at a Toys R Us, Target, Walmart, Home Depot, etc.? If you bought one, where did you buy it?

If you bought one online, is there a place with free shipping? Or, what is the cheapest place with shipping?

Sorry for the slew of questions.

TIA.

megulis
07-28-2004, 04:57 PM
I couldn't find it locally, so I ended up getting it at BabyAge.com

new_mommy25
07-29-2004, 07:16 AM
I bought them in a local baby store called "Baby Emporium". It's in Honolulu, probably not much help to you! That is the only place I have ever seen it. You may want to open your yellow pages and just call around to a few local stores. You never know. I have 3 installed and they are a lifesaver!

http://store.babycenter.com/category/safety_babycare/safety/electrical
They are 3.95 at Baby Center with free shipping after $80. it sounds like a lot but if you need other babyproofing items like a gate etc. then it might not be so bad. Also, you can go through ebates and get money back.

HTH,

megulis
07-29-2004, 01:26 PM
Thanks for the information. I called BabyLand in Albany, NY, and they said if I could order 6 they could order it for me. I don't know many people in the area, and 1 is all I needed.

Oh well. I just bought all my gates through BabyCatalog, so I don't think I have enough things to buy for the $80.

If anyone wants to split the membership for BabyCatalog, let me know!

Thanks!