PDA

View Full Version : I love babycenter...........

cherie
07-08-2000, 07:18 AM
I only shop online with coupons. I got a fancy graco high chair at babycenter for $50!!! I ordered it on a Sunday and it arrived on Wednesday morning!! I even put it together myself...an amazing feat!!! I've ordered from them many times. Never a problem. 5 stars

cherie

caramia2000
07-10-2000, 09:58 PM
I have purchased so many things from Babycenter.com (including gifts) and have had terrific luck and service. I just saw their advertisement on the tv which I viewed with mixed emotions that others will know about this site and it becomes a big conglomerate. So far so good so I'll keep my fingers crossed.

donnabrown
07-16-2000, 08:45 PM
I've been very pleased with Babycenter.com, myself. I got on their mailing list at the beginning of my pregnancy. About 8 weeks ago, I received an e-mail "special offer" that allowed me to get 75% savings on any one of five different items they specified. Well, it so happens that one of the items was the Evenflo "On My Way" carseat that I had already put on my registry at Babies 'R' Us (where it is priced right at $60). With the 75% discount and the $5 shipping special, I received the carseat/base combo for $19.99 TOTAL! AMAZING! It took only three days to arrive, and their e-mail communication was fantastic. I keep hoping for another coupon like that!