PDA

View Full Version : kudos for lots4tots.com

alexsharp
01-31-2001, 02:38 PM
I just wanted to share my very recent experience with lots4tots.com. A few days ago (on a Sunday) I was doing some price comparisons for a Peg Perego Venezia stroller. The best deal I found was $200 with $15 shipping at lots4tots.com. They do take returns. I was curious to find out if the stroller they were selling was a current model year. So I sent off an email to their customer service. I promptly got a response (within the hour) and it was Sunday! They told me that they were selling the 2000 model of the stroller (2001 is not out yet). So last night (Tuesday) I ordered the stroller. But today I decided I that I wanted to wait a little longer and decide if this is definitely what I wanted. So I shot off another email to customer service. They told me that that there was time and that they would cancel the order with Peg Perego (they are drop shipped from PP). The only thing was that I would have to wait 2 weeks to get a refund check. Why a refund check? I asked - I was told to keep costs down (it would cost them an additional $5 to credit my card). Which I totally understand - so the only cost for my indecision would be to wait 2 weeks for my check in the mail. My final verdict on this "dot-com" will come when I finally get my check - but so far so good. They are very prompt to answer emails - which other places seem to have a problem doing. :-)

babyonthway
03-04-2001, 06:02 PM
LAST EDITED ON Mar-04-01 AT 04:03PM (Mountain)[p]I recently purchased the Peg Perego Milano XL at Lotsfortots. The price was cheaper than the Venezia which is what I was looking for-they had the color I wanted plus they give you a free 'gift' with your purchase & shipping was free.

I found them very reliable & highly recommend them!

alexsharp
03-05-2001, 10:47 AM
Just an update -- I did receive my refund in the mail last week. So - they kept their end of the bargain -- even though I waited longer than 2 weeks to get my check.

dave
03-05-2001, 11:38 AM
I echo these comments on lots4tots.

I bought a 2001 Peg Perego Pliko for $199 with no tax and no shipping. Their online customer service was excellent.

jaredemily1997
03-24-2001, 10:37 AM
dave, how did you pay no tax for your item when you ordered it?

dave
03-25-2001, 01:27 PM
you pay no tax if the item is shipped to a different state than where Lots4tots is located. This is true with most sites like this.