PDA

View Full Version : ibaby.com

LP
03-26-2001, 12:03 PM
Does this site still exist? I can never connect to it, but I keep seeing references to it on the Internet.

angusmom
03-26-2001, 10:43 PM
That site went out of business, although they were around for a while so I don't doubt that other pages on the Internet haven't updated yet. Other sites that are no longer around are:

babygear (thank goodness!)
babytime/toytime
babycenter store (although the rest of the site is still around with all its great info!)
babystripes
mercata
eToys

There's probably more, but I can't think of them off the top of my head.

Enjoy!

LP
03-27-2001, 09:39 AM
Thanks for the info! What would you say are the best site(s) to find products?

lmintzer
03-27-2001, 06:32 PM
I really like babycatalog.com . They have a big selection and are great at responding to e-mail questions (1 day turn around time). If you join their baby club for $25, you and 3 other friends or relatives get 10% off all purchases for a year. And if you do a baby registry with them, then everyone who makes purchases off the registry gets 10% off. We found they had the lowest prices for the Dutalier glider rocker that we were looking for.

LP
03-28-2001, 01:43 PM
Thanks, again. I'm actually familiar with babycatalog.com and their good prices, but they don't seem to carry several of the items I'm looking for. For instance, they don't carry the Century 4-in-1 Travel Solutions combination car seat/stroller, which was highly recommended in the book "Baby Bargains."