PDA

View Full Version : STORKAVENUE.COM

E&E
07-25-2001, 10:20 PM
I LOVE these people. LOVE them. We ordered out birth announcements from them in January. They were beautiful and delievered much faster than I expected. The quality was excellent, as was the customer service. We are having our daughter Christened in August and I wanted to order printed invitations. I ordered them on Thursday - we received them on Monday. They were even more precious than the aforementioned announcements. But I GOOFED. Blame it on dumb new mom syndrome, but I gave them the incorrect date. I was actually sobbing. I called the company and they were kind enough to reprint the entire order at 1/2 price - very nice indeed considering this was completely my fault. To top it off, this was on Monday, I had the invitations in my mailbox on Wednesday. I HIGHLY reccommend this company!

rebwal
07-26-2001, 09:32 AM
I have to totally agree with you. I also used them in January for my daughter's birth announcements, ordered them via the Internet and had them within 3 days! They have a great selection and are extremely quick. I also would highly recommend them!