PDA

View Full Version : strollerworld.com

britchick
09-17-2001, 09:35 PM
I just want to let everyone of a new(i think)website.Strollerworld.com. They have good deals on tons of good brand strollers perego,maclaren,bertini etc.The customer service was wonderful,very helpful.they had free shipping last week I ordered a bertini bidwell for $389.and they had the matching diaper bag free (reg $69) plus free shipping and no tax outside NJ.I ordered on Monday and it arrived on Saturday.Just wanted to let you all know.

mommychic
03-07-2002, 04:52 PM
Their website is amazingly similar to babysaurus.com

Could it be the same company with two names?

didi_giana
04-10-2002, 04:45 PM
I just bought a Peg Perego Venezia travel system from them and will echo your praise for their customer service and prices. They are very friendly and service oriented, kept me apprised of delivery dates and called to confirm shipment date.

Great experience with a web retailer. I would highly recommend them.:)

Didi

stampmom
04-22-2002, 04:01 PM
Looks like they are, indeed, the same company as babysaurus. I was just browsing around, and on one of the pages I looked at, they listed the "babysaurus price" for various items. (Actually, looks like an incomplete editing job -- one of the items on the page was listed with its "strollerworld price," and the rest were listed with their "babysaurus prices.")

Dawn
Mommy to Adam 6/98
Jeremy(?) expected 7/02

spu
05-07-2002, 02:22 PM
You're right. In addition to being pregnant with twins, I'm also a web dessigner and I found the babysaurus information on the homepage source code of strollerworld.com.

New World Productions created strollerworld.com and there's a note in the code of the website to reference the contact person, at babysaurus.com. I emailed him ([email protected]) to find out if there's an advantage to ordering strollers from one site over the other, or if it's the same company. I'll keep you posted once I hear.

susan

*** Here's the message I received from Gavin at babysaurus.com:

Hello Susan,

Strollerworld and babysaurus are in fact related sites and there is no
difference in ordering from either one.
Are you looking for anything in particular? If so, I'd be more than
happy to help you. You can contact me via e-mail at this address,
[email protected], or our business toll-free at (877) NEW-ANGEL.
Thank you, we look forward to serving you in the near future.

Sincerely,
Gavin