PDA

View Full Version : "liquidsolutions" on ebay -- lots of neg feedback

wimbini
09-27-2001, 08:19 AM
In my search for a stroller, I stumbled across Liquid Solutions on ebay selling all kinds of top of the line strollers "new in the box." However, I noticed they had four negative feedbacks during the past month. I contacted one of the people leaving negative feedback (all the comments were similar) and she told me of a real horror story of sending the money and never getting the product.

Just a warning... their prices look great, but so what if if you don't get the thing you are ordering. Liquid Solutions said they are under "new management" but apparently they are still having problems. I couldn't find a web site for them, that's just their screen name.

GrahamGal
09-28-2001, 11:04 AM
I saw this too, and if you go look on their feedback profile you will notice multiple positive feedback from the same person on the same day, over and over. It looks like they have a buddy or different Ebay name and are going back to give themselves good feedback. It's really obvious and looks bad. No way would I buy anything from this person. Even if it is a Perego Aria for 50 bucks (wow).

wimbini
09-29-2001, 10:07 PM
I didn't notice that at all... good for you for picking up on that. Perhaps they should be reported to ebay for trying to skew their statistics.

GrahamGal
10-09-2001, 03:26 PM
Well, now they only have 5 feedbacks......where just a few weeks ago they had hundreds! DONT BUY FROM THIS EBAYER!!!!

jakekeeler
12-01-2001, 09:00 PM
I've ordered from them-- a Bob jogger stroller, I believe and had a good experience. The price was half of that anywhere else with no shipping or tax and it arrived within two weeks and was perfect.

That was in August and I don't know if they're fortunes have changed in any way. I just figured they were buying closeouts and being in Tulsa, Oklahoma had low overhead.

That's all-- Jackie