PDA

View Full Version : Review of BabyFurnitureOutlet.com

spotgirl
12-07-2001, 01:11 PM
I ordered a Dutalier rocker from them and had a very good experience. Excellent prices, definitely the best on the web, and it arrived in FOUR weeks ... during the holiday season, even! (They say 6 to 8, perhaps we just got lucky.)

However .... I accidentally forgot to order the ottoman with the nursing stand and have found that exchanges are NOT very convenient (in my situation, at least.) I would have to pay to ship it back to Canada AND pay for the return shipping back to me to get the right one in addition to the difference in price ... probably NOT worth the cost. (Really kicking myself for that mistake!) Though everyone I have spoken to there has been very pleasant and as accomodating as possible.

So, good prices, good delivery time, just make sure you order exactly the right item!

Ann

ashkash
03-04-2002, 12:10 PM
I just wanted to say that if you are considering ordering from this company, you might want to read this first:

http://www.tcoyf.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=48906

This poor woman had a HORRIBLE experience with this store, which ended in the store owner calling her a *itch in front of all the other customers (this happened in their actual store, which runs the website).

I was shocked, and will NEVER shop there after hearing about this. They may have good prices, but if this is how they treat customers who've spent thousands of $$$ at their store, I'll go elsewhere.

Just thought others might want to know about this incident.

Ashley

holland2
03-05-2002, 11:14 AM
I ordered my rocker and ottoman from them and was most pleased. They were very open to me changing my order a couple of times prior to the final deadline, they did a rush for me and then followed up with a call.

I am surprised to read all these negative emails. I would recommend them.