PDA

View Full Version : Any experience with store4baby.com?

emandjeff
03-02-2002, 03:37 PM
Wanting to order a Britax Infant seat and they are offering it for $139 with free shipping-- I have never heard of this company before?

hbangthompson
04-04-2002, 07:18 PM
I just ordered the Britax Advantage from this place. I had ordered it from Traveling Tikes but they were backordered for at least 3 weeks. Baby Universe is also backordered. Store4baby was rated as "Top Service" by Yahoo and this is what it means:

The Top Service Star next to a store's name is a sign of superlative quality.
It means that the store is participating in our Customer Rating Program, and that customers who have ordered from that store have given it the highest ratings.

Nearly all Yahoo! stores have good customer satisfaction ratings, but those with a star are the best of the best, with at least 95% positive ratings.

I'll be happy to post something about how my order turns out.

rachelfran
04-21-2002, 09:57 AM
wanted to post high marks for store4baby.com
i ordered on friday april 19 and the items were shipped the same day by ups to be delivered to my home tomorrow! wow! plus, over $50 purchase is free shipping so - you can't beat that!
hopefully all items will be as ordered, but if there is a problem, I will let you know!

*** got my items today - april 22 - wow that was quick and everything is perfect ***