PDA

View Full Version : International Shipping

mommymaria
04-02-2002, 09:52 AM
Does anyone have a recommendation for sites that ship internationally (besides Amazon)? I want to send a baby gift over to England.

Thanks,
Maria

nigele
04-02-2002, 10:15 AM
Maria,

Check out www.johnlewis.com - this is the web site for John Lewis department stores which are based in the U.K. and they have quite a few baby items to select from. To figure out the conversion from British pounds to dollars, go to http://www.expedia.com/pub/agent.dll?qscr=curc&&zz=1017757839940&.

Good luck!

Lisa

royalbaby
04-03-2002, 07:58 AM
Royalbaby.com ships to the UK via the US Postal Service.
Go to http://www.royalbaby.com - get an idea on what you are looking for and we will let you know how much shipping is.
Time in transit - usually 5 - 7 business days to customs.

Carol
[email protected]

nigele
04-03-2002, 10:32 AM
Carol,

How much would shipping to the UK cost for a $35 order?

Thanks,

Lisa

royalbaby
04-03-2002, 10:51 AM
Lisa,
Thank you for your e-mail.

The shipping is usually based on weight, so let's say you are ordering 1 outfit - it would be boxed shipping weight of 2lbs.

Here is the shipping information:
2lbs to the UK - $13.30

If you have not seen the post, and decide to order, we are offering 20% off your 1st order
Use this code 112021400 in the Voucher Box and the cart will automatically deduct the amt.

We will have to manually adjust the shipping.

Let me know if I may be of further assistance and thank you.

Carol
[email protected]

nigele
04-03-2002, 05:18 PM
Carol,

Thanks for your reply. The shipping is quite expensive and it is a much more economical option to find a UK web site and have them ship the gift from within the UK. For example, shipping on www.johnlewis.com costs about $4.50. While I appreciate that you offer your customers international shipping, personally I would hate to pay shipping that costs as much as the gift itself!

royalbaby
04-04-2002, 12:00 PM
Hi!
I understand - it does make more sense.
If you need to send a gift through the states, don't
forget about our 20% off discount.
Have a great day:-)

Carol
[email protected]