PDA

View Full Version : Avoid http://www.barebabies.com

davem
04-06-2002, 05:49 PM
False web advertising on shipping dates, false promises about shipping dates, getting the runaround, being rude to you on the phone when you call -- these are some of the things you might run into with these folks. Proceed with caution.

sophia
04-09-2002, 04:54 AM
I ordered from barebabies.com and received my item early. The employees were extremely helpful to me. I am a new mom and I was nervous about ordering online. They answered all my questions and I tracked my package all the way to my front door. My credit card wasn't charged until my item shipped. I have now ordered my high chair from them. There is a backorder on the high chair, but I am willing to wait for their arrival from Italy. Peg Perego products are well worth the wait.

Hallie_D
05-15-2002, 10:51 AM
I had a good experience with barebabies.com. Although they didn't post their shipping date on the site they responded promptly to an email query. The item (Combi UltraSavvy) shipped on the date they said it would and arrived in 5 days. I was also thrilled to have no shipping charges or salestax.

I'm sorry you had such a bad experience!

kls
05-19-2002, 10:07 PM
I have had nothing but good experiences with them...no runaround, shipment earlier than anticipated, and free shipping!

Sorry your experience wenth the way it did!