PDA

View Full Version : www.babywarehouse.com has closed!

amykellyvt
04-17-2002, 12:32 PM
My mother ordered a changing table that was on clearance 2 weeks ago for me from www.babywarehouse.com. We still haven't received it so she went to check on it and THE SITE IS GONE!! I tried too and she is right. I did see the post on here that they have now merged with babycollection.com, but my changing table is not listed on their site anywhere. I'm having my mom look into it, but it seems a little fishy that you are not redirected to babycollection.com when you try to access babywarehouse.com....I hope I'm proved wrong, but it seems sneaky to me. Will update when we get the scoop from babycollection.com.

jra
04-17-2002, 12:52 PM
I just clicked on your www.babywarehouse.com link and it took me to http://www.estyle.com/babystyle/default.asp?siteid=ibaby001

Is that where it was supposed to go?
Jennifer

myllam
04-17-2002, 05:53 PM
Hi,

In my previous post, I noted that on the www.babycollection.com
website, it states that

"Thebabywarehouse.com is now merged into BabyCollection.com"

not www.babywarehouse.com.

When I click on www.babywarehouse.com, it sends me to www.estyle.com
(as noted by jra), so you may want to check with estyle...

HTH :-(

Monica

amykellyvt
04-30-2002, 01:36 PM
Just to let everyone know, I received the changing table last week. It was missing the drawer pulls, but I was so happy to see it after a 3 week wait that I just bought some at Home Depot. I checked the babywarehouse.com site again and this time was redirected to estyle, but that was not the case on the day that I posted the original message as I tried it several times. Anyhow, that's the scoop! All's well that ends well!

rachelfran
04-30-2002, 08:52 PM
what a relief
was the receipt from estyle or babywarehouse? I would still contact someone about the drawer pulls just for the heck of it...

markaudrey
06-01-2002, 10:25 PM
Hi! ~

I've ordered both my Combi stroller and Britax Advantage seat from them and received the best price around and super service. I'll bet they'll give you a refund for the hassle of having to get new knobs. (0:=

~Audrey~
:7