PDA

View Full Version : Babycenter.com is great!

twins r fun
05-09-2002, 01:21 PM
I just got great prices and great customer service from http://www.babycenter.com. I got 2 britax carseats for $277, 2 Peg Perego Arias for just under $200, and 2 Kelty Ridglines for about $200. I think I saved $330 over what I would have spent in retail stores. I used this code 13254069 to save 20%, created a gift registry and bought everything off it to save another 10%, plus it was all 10-20% off already. Also no tax and their shipping is very reasonable (I included the shipping cost in those amounts I just gave). The code was labeled a "membership discount"- I don't know if it's only for the first time you order or what

The carseats were 10% off. While I had them in my cart, but was still making decisions about the other things, the sale ended. I called babycenter.com and they said normally when a sale ends, that's it, but they understood how frustrating it would be to have the things in my cart so they would still give me the $40 off. I haven'r received my items yet, but so far I'm very happy.