PDA

View Full Version : great deals & Excellent customer service @ Babycenter.com

ctsiouts
06-12-2002, 12:08 PM
I ordered a Britax RA, a Combi urban sling, and a discontinued Combi ultra savvy from them. All items were on sale, but I also used the gift registry to get 10% off and then I had a coupon for an extra 20% off so I saved a few hundred dollars from the original price. Unfortunately when I got the Combi stroller the Aluminum frame had snapped in one place making it unusable and unrepairable. Instead of having to ship it back they were willing to come pick it up from our home and credit the payment back to me immediately, no questions asked. But in the end all I had to do was remove some "law tags" and mail them back in. I have had really good customer service from them, they are very prompt and helpful and I would recommend them above any of the other online retailers.

Deb 7272
11-01-2002, 12:38 PM
I'm wondering if you can tell me how you got 10% off and also 20% off. I'm also registered there but can only use one code. HELP!!! Thanks!

Momof3Labs
11-01-2002, 01:26 PM
The 10% off for the registry is an old promotion that is no longer available, unfortunately...