PDA

View Full Version : Any use Dreamtimebaby.com??

betsyng1
06-27-2002, 07:19 PM
I found some great prices on bedding at a site called Dreamtimebaby.com.
Any ever used them??
I thought I remember hearing bad things, but can't seem to recall.

Thanks!

Betsy

lisams
07-24-2002, 06:22 PM
We just ordered a crib set from Dreamtimebaby, and had no problems at all. We found them to have the best price for the crib set we wanted, and they had matching fabric that we ordered. It came sooner than expected and no problems.

Hope this helps!

wen
08-23-2002, 06:06 AM
I ordered a crib bedding set last Fall and had no problems. Very prompt service.

smomom
09-17-2002, 12:11 PM
I ordered my bedding set from Dreamtime Baby. I got the set at the lowest price I had seen - plus no shipping, no sales tax AND a free lullaby CD. My set arrived sooner than I expected. Based on my experience, I would highly recommend them.

Skatterfly
12-24-2002, 01:56 PM
Just wanted to add my own very positive experience with Dreamtimebaby.com.

I had been looking around at the independent stores and was getting quoted 8-12 weeks for a new Kidsline pattern called Gina's Garden. And in most cases, they all had limited return policies on what they called "special orders" since most places don't stock a lot of patterns. I didn't want to wait, and then not even LIKE it. I had the same concerns about the websites... most said 4-8 weeks and NO returns whatsoever.

I actually spoke with someone at Lambs & Ivy or Kidsline (can't remember) and they said their FAVORITE and most recommended online retailer was Dreamtimebaby. So I called Dreamtime and spoke with a real live person (rare with websites) who answered all my questions about the pattern. She offered to send me swatches if I needed, and let me place the order over the phone instead of online since I was a little worried about online security. Since the item was in stock, they said it was a 2 week turn time... and that included the shipping. The order arrived just shy of the 2 weeks they quoted for me and I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT. And best of all... she reassured me that if I didn't like the pattern, the color, or WHATEVER, it's 100% returnable as long as it's in the original condition. And, I think they guarantee they have the lowest prices online... in some cases that means just a few cents difference than baby super mall, but baby super mall is one of the websites that has a "no return" policy.

They were AWESOME to work with!!!! I'd recommend them to anyone.

~kat

bnme
12-24-2002, 02:42 PM
Another positive..
We ordered a lamp and a wall hanging, which were at the best price we had seen. We paid shipping, but the price was still better than we had seen elsewhere. One item was back ordered and they emailed us to see if we stil wanted it and if we wanted our othe item shipped earlier. And it came in right when they said it would.
Happy Shopping.