PDA

View Full Version : Baby Catalog of America

cara1
09-10-2002, 07:03 AM
Has anyone used Baby Catalog of America on the internet? They have the new Britax Roundabout with LATCH in ALL of the new fabrics (except spruce green). They have free shipping for Britax car seats. Plus, if you buy a membership, they give you 10% off your purchase.

egoldber
09-10-2002, 08:21 AM
I ordered my Peg Venezia stroller from them. It came very quickly and I had no troubles.

HTH,

Momof3Labs
09-10-2002, 09:47 AM
I've placed several orders with them. They ship quickly and have pretty good prices. The only thing is that you don't get any e-mail confirmation or shipping information - that bothered me at first, but my purchase came so quickly that I wasn't bothered for long! And even if you pay shipping, it is only 0.60/pound. I ordered a mobile and Baby Bjorn straps and paid under $2 shipping - so they are great for small items!

One thing to keep in mind is that they only accept returns for 30 days, but since I hate paying return shipping anyways, I try to only order items that I know I really want.

I'd definitely recommend them!

Lori
due 10/12 w/ #1

egoldber
09-10-2002, 09:51 AM
I agree with above. I was also a little worried because I didn't get any confirmation, but then the stroller came so quickly, I barely had time to be worried!

blnony
09-10-2002, 10:13 AM
I bought my Medela PIS from them and had great service. I didn't have any trouble, and their price was the best out there! I would highly recommend ordering from them.

mamahill
09-10-2002, 03:09 PM
I can only add to what others have said - I love ordering from them. The only thing that bothered me was the absence of a confirmation or shipping info, but as others have said, the items came so fast, I didn't really have time to think about it. And I'm on the West Coast, so it takes even longer to get to us. We bought our Baby Bjorn from them and I'm now awaiting a few other things. I love BCA!