PDA

View Full Version : babieswarehouse.com is an awesome site!

gabrielsmama
09-11-2002, 11:23 PM
I just bought all my baby gear from Babieswarehouse.com. It is our first baby and I really have no clue what I need. I checked out the website and had a few questions about products. I was able to speak to a real person when I called. The saleswoman was so helpful. She was very knowledgeable about all of the products. She literally spent over an hour with me picking out what what I need. She didn't try to oversell me either. She was honest and I got the greatest deal. It was so refreshing after I went to Babies R US and had to beg to get any assistance. Two weeks after I placed the order, I received everything sent to my home in perfect condition. I highly recommend babieswarehouse.com

ImShannon
10-23-2002, 09:59 AM
THANK YOU!!!!!!!! So much for posting this! I used this company during my alst pregnancy and they were AWESOME to say the least. I had to talk to them several times and they helped me everytime I called.However, my computer crashed and I could not remember the site so I have been searching. They will definately have repeat buisness from me!!!!