PDA

View Full Version : MrToys.com, babytrain.com, and allkidstuff.com

MonsterMom2
10-06-2002, 12:33 AM
Any body have experience with the e-tailers listed in subject? I am considering purchasing an expensive quad stroller (Inglesina) from one of them. One has an unbelievable price, These strollers are not available locally to see and tinker with before I purchase, so I am nervous about returns, timely receipt, etc.

Thanks for any info!
Donna

babytrain
10-06-2002, 03:32 AM
Dear Donna,

Please feel free to ask me any questions you might have regarding our company. =)

Regarding your questions about shipping, we send your order directly to Inglesina immediately. They usually process and ship an order within 2 business days (if it is in stock). Once it has shipped, it takes 3-5 business days for it to arrive.

Our return policy is simple. If you are not satisfied with your stroller, you have 30 days to return it. We will refund your purchase once it has been returned minus the original shipping fee (all strollers have free shippping) and a 10% restocking fee (this is an industry standard).

We do try our best to offer the lowest price so if you do find it lower, please let me know and I'll see what I can do for you.

If I can assist you with any further questions, please feel free to email me at [email protected]

Thank you very much and have a wonderful weekend! =)

Johnny

candybomiller
10-06-2002, 07:28 PM
Donna,

I have ordered from babytrain.com, and they did a good job. I would definitely order from them again.

Candy
-SAHM to Matthew Nicholas, born 5/22/02