PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a Website

twins r fun
12-03-2002, 11:03 AM
I know this is a long shot, but I'm hoping maybe I originally found this site from this board and someone can help me refind it! The site had all these animals faces (pig, monkey, elephant, giraffe)that you could click on and they'd spin and get bigger, black circles would appear, etc. It was supposed to be for babies to watch. Well they sold some items with the animal faces on them, one of which was a wall clock that matches my babies' room. Of course I didn't buy it when I saw it, but now I want it for Christmas. I thought I had the site in My Favorites, but apparently not. I think the address had the word dot in it like ____dot.com. I've tried searching through Google, but no luck. Any ideas? It's driving me crazy.

Nicole

angusmom
12-03-2002, 02:36 PM
Is it this site?

http://www.totdots.com

twins r fun
12-03-2002, 03:41 PM
Yes! Yes! Yes! I can't believe you knew it-I really thought it was a futile post. Thank you so much! I'm going ot order my monkey clock now.

Nicole

angusmom
12-03-2002, 06:20 PM
Hope that you get your clock in time for xmas! If you can, make a post here once you get it and let us know how you like it. I remembered the site because when I followed the link from these boards a while back I thought their kitty stuff was really cute. Since you remembered the word "dot" it jogged my memory for the rest of the address. :) :)