PDA

View Full Version : BabyCenter.com is absolutely tops!!!

juliasdad
12-11-2002, 04:21 PM
I won't get into details. An order got messed up, likely through a technical problem that was no fault of babycenter. And I have to say that their customer service representative went far far far out of his way to make things right for me.

I haven't experienced this level of intelligence, responsiveness, and caring, and responsibility-taking from a customer service organization in a very long time. The situation was immediately understood; I spent lots of time on the phone getting things right, with the impression that the customer service rep had absolutely nothing he'd rather do than spend as much time as necessary talking to me to make sure things were straightened out. I was given his name and direct phone number, he followed up when he said he would, he made more-than-called-for compensation for my troubles... it was just a real treat.

I do a LOT of online shopping, and while I liked BabyCenter before, my recent experience has convinced me that this is THE place to go first for any of my baby needs!

Thanks, Rob I., for the great service. BabyCenter it truly in a class by themselves.

-dan