PDA

View Full Version : BabyAge website

junior503
02-06-2003, 06:10 PM
Does anyone have experience ordering from Babyage.com? Their prices seem good, but I wouldn't want to order from them if there was some poor customer service or other issues.

Lisa

heidi_timms
02-07-2003, 02:01 AM
I just ordered a 2002 Comby Ultra Savvy stroller from them for $149 with $3.95 shipping-a great deal since they are still selling them in baby stores in my area for $269-289! It came all the way to the West Coast from where they are in 5-7 days! They also have a Maclaren Vogue on sale that looked like a good price too. As far as I can tell, they have good service.

~Heidi

Msbda
02-08-2003, 01:04 AM
I recently bought the Combi Savvy DX from Baby Age for $99 plus $3.95 shipping. I received it within a week in perfect condition. We won't be using it for months, but since they're still selling it for $199 virtually everywhere else, it seemed like too good a deal to pass up.

A side note: their website was acting strangely the day I made my purchase, so I called the 800 number and completed the transaction over the phone with a very nice and knowledgeable salesperson.

spencersmommy
02-08-2003, 08:17 PM
I ordered my Combi Ultra Savvy stroller last month and it came right on time. If they have something at a good price, I would definitely buy from them again. :-)
Amy